RE: Message Recipient 2.2.26 & Sender 2.2.27 text

ok, for 2.2.26.1, I see the need to tie the message sender to the message,
so perhaps using 'the' is the right thing to do... I was trying to bring out
the notion that a recipient can accept messages from multiple senders, but
perhaps not saying the contrary of that is good enough to imply that its
allowed...

so how about the following as the new proposed wording?

-=-=-=-=--=-=-

2.2.26 Message recipient
2.2.26.1 Summary
A message recipient is an agent that is intended - by the message sender -
to consume the message.
2.2.26.2 Relationships to other elements
a message recipient is
an agent
a message recipient may be
an intermediary
2.2.26.3 Description
The message recipient is an agent of possibly multiple agents that the
sender intends the message to be consumed by.  The message recipient may be
identified by its agent identifier in a message envelope; however, the agent
identifier of the message recipient is not required to be supplied in the
case of broadcast-style interactions.
In general, a message may be intended for more than one recipient.
Furthermore, in some cases, the sending agent may not have direct knowledge
of the identity of the message recipient (for example, in multicast or
broadcast situations).
Messages may also be passed through intermediaries that process aspects of
the message; typically by examining the message headers. The message
recipient may or may not be aware of processing by such intermediaries.

2.2.27 Message sender
2.2.27.1 Summary
A message sender is the agent that originates a message.
2.2.27.2 Relationships to other elements
a message sender is
an agent
a message sender may be
an intermediary
2.2.27.3 Description
A message sender is the agent that originally caused a new message to be
created and sent to an agent. The message sender may be identified by its
agent's identifier in a message envelope; however, the agent identifier of
the message sender may not be available in the case of anonymous
interactions.
Messages may also be passed through intermediaries that process aspects of
the message; typically by examining the message headers. The sending agent
may or may not be aware of such intermediaries.