RE: Message Recipient 2.2.26 & Sender 2.2.27 text

Hi Shishir,

2.2.26 Message recipient

RE: 2.2.26.1 Summary
The proposed modification to 2.2.26.1 would lose some essential
relationship information relating the message being consumed to its
message sender.  I suggest retaining the current text.

RE: 2.2.26.3 Description
I suggest that either the paragraph discussing intermediaries be dropped
from this section or re-worded in the context of message recipient.
Since "a message recipient is an agent", the text for this section
(second sentence) should not be "The message recipient of an agent ..."
In addition, I propose removing references to "anonymous" (which means
unknown source) in this section.  Propose the following modified text.
The message recipient is the agent that the sender intends the message
to be consumed by.  The message recipient may be identified by its agent
identifier in a message envelope; however, the agent identifier of the
message recipient is not required to be supplied in the case of
broadcast-style interactions.
In general, a message may be intended for more than one recipient.
Furthermore, in some cases, the sending agent may not have direct
knowledge of the identity of the message recipient (for example, in
multicast or broadcast situations).
Optionally,
Messages may also be passed through intermediaries that process aspects
of the message; typically by examining the message headers. The message
recipient may or may not be aware of processing by such intermediaries.
2.2.27 Message sender

RE: 2.2.27.3 Description

I suggest that either the paragraph discussing intermediaries be dropped
from this section or that similar paragraphs be present in both  message
recipient and message sender sections.
Propose the following modified text consistent with proposed 2.2.26.3
text.
A message sender is the agent that originally caused a new message to be
created and sent to an agent. The message sender may be identified by
its agent identifier in a message envelope; however, the agent
identifier of the message sender may not be available in the case of
anonymous interactions.
Optionally,
Messages may also be passed through intermediaries that process aspects
of the message; typically by examining the message headers. The sending
agent may or may not be aware of processing by such intermediaries.
Yin Leng