Re: Visibility (was Re: Introducing the Service Oriented Architectural style, and it's constraints and properties.

From: Gervas Douglas <gervasdouglas@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:06:25 +0100 (BST)
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Since Web Services (WS) was launched we have heard a lot about
service-orientated architecture or SOA. No doubt many of you were
involved with SOA projects based on some other middleware long
before WS were dreamt of. If you are interested in the concept of
SOA and how the different implementations interrelate come and visit
our UserGroup at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/service-orientated-
architecture/ . Better still, join the group and contribute!
See you soon,
Gervas Douglas
Moderator of SOA Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/service-orientated-architecture/
PS We also have a group dedicated to a particular implementation of
SOA, Jini/JavaSpaces. This a more mature group including some of the
senior players in this technology arena (including the father of
Jini). You can find it at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jini_javaspaces