From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:40 PM
To: w3c-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: [MTF] Virtual Face to Face

The Management Task Force will have a virtual Face to Face meeting on
February 6th and 7th.

February 6th 10am-3:30pm EST
February 7th 10am-5pm EST

Callin number: 1-877-811-9717, pc 291677

Mark Potts will be arranging a Web accessible shared meeting space so
that we can edit the document or pictures in real time with the
discussions.  More details and testing times to follow.

The focus these 2 days will be to gain MTF consensus on the
manageability requirements for the Web Services Architectural elements.

The input for these meetings is the following document, which Igor and I
have reworked to reflect some of our recent discussions and remove the
sections that have been submitted to the Web Services Architecture
Draft.

I am sending this as a zipped Word formatted document since this is the
format that we've agreed to make comments in. (See attached file:
w3c.mtf.20030129.zip)

We will conclude the meeting on friday by creating a work item list and
timelines for completing these items as committed to the Web Services
Architecture Working Group. The revised draft will be posted to the W3C
public archive.

Please read, markup, and comment on this draft. Email conversations
about the draft prior to the meetings are welcome.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies Author
of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems" kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572