[MTF} Deliverables and Dates

From: Heather Kreger <kreger@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:57:46 -0500
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Hello all, To satisfy the action item I took today at the F2F to send a
summary email for the deliverables for the Management Task Force and
delivery dates:
The MTF will deliver the following proposed drafts for consideration,
consensus development, approval, and incorporation into the WSArch draft:
– Reviewable draft proposal for base manageability requirements
   •  Web Service (50% progress)
   •  Web Service Execution Environment
   •  Discovery Agency
– Management primer
– Usage Scenario
– Glossary terms

We will deliver these drafts by the next WSArch F2F in March.
We request that a significant amount of time or a long break out section be
scheduled to review and discuss such drafts.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
 kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572