Re: Proposed text on reliability in the web services architecture

Assaf, Mike and our editors,

This is a kernel for our Architecture document.

The words Assaf provides at the top of his email are useful and may be
generalized to almost every facet of our Architecture.  Getting to
relatively compact definitions for the features we're describing and
recognizing none of them solve every problem would go a great distance
towards reducing the noise on this line.  The values and limitations go
together and should both be described at a high level, as Assaf has done
here for RM.

thanx,
    doug