Re: Proposed text on reliability in the web services architecture

From: Walden Mathews <waldenm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:56:25 -0500
To: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

arkin,
> True. But I want's saying I reset initial state prior to each one. States
> are never reset, states are always progressing.

Then I apologize for making an issue out of it.  My confusion as to your
intent came from these words in your original posting:

    "the same write given the same initial state would always result
     in the same terminal state..."

By "same initial state" you meant same value.  Now I understand.  Much
ado about nothing.

Walden