RE: Can anyone point us to information on WS-Reliability

From: Hao He <Hao.He@thomson.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:31:09 +1100
To: "'Assaf Arkin'" <arkin@intalio.com>, Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>, "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@softwareag-usa.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Just one comment on one part.

3.2.4 No clear why you would want an asynch ack if you are using a
synchronous protocol, or how you could get synch ack when using an
asynchronous protocol. From an implementation perspective, when would I want
to use this operation?

<hh>From our implementation experience, a synch ack always helps when you
are using an asynchronous protocol.  It simplify greatly on coordinating
between the client and the server. </hh>

Hao