RE: Proposed text on reliability in the web services architecture

PeopleSoft did it very successfully in order to be completely
web-centric. I don't see why other (maybe not all) vendors could not do
the same to leverage the benefits of XML, Web Services and Process
technologies if the  constraints*benefits becomes too high.

JJ-

On
>>Behalf Of Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)
>>Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 3:27 PM
>>To: Jean-Jacques Dubray; bhaugen; www-ws-arch@w3.org
>>Subject: RE: Proposed text on reliability in the web services
architecture

>>It seems to me that the idea of constraints from XML, web services and
>>so on will "force" a massive rewrite of huge systems like SAP is ...
>>unlikely in the extreme.  If this really can be viewed as a necessary
>>consequence of what we are doing I think we'd better think twice or
>>thrice before we proceed.  But I really don't buy it, to be honest.

Web