Re: Can anyone point us to information on WS-Reliability

At 09:38 PM 1/8/2003, Champion, Mike wrote:

>http://news.com.com/2100-1001-979779.html is all I can find about this:
>
>"A group of information technology companies published a specification
>Thursday designed to improve the reliability of business applications that
>use Web services. WS-Reliability, if accepted as a standard and adopted by
>Web services providers, will let a company ensure that a message sent
>between two different applications is delivered reliably. "

Try:
http://otn.oracle.com/tech/webservices/htdocs/spec/ws-reliability.html

or, alternatively:

http://xml.fujitsu.com/en/about/ws_r.html
http://www.hitachi.co.jp/soft/wsrm/
http://www.nec.co.jp/press/ja/0301/WS-ReliabilityV1.0Public.zip
http://www.sonicsoftware.com/wsreliability
http://sunonedev.sun.com/platform/technologies/technologies_mv.html

They should all be live (assuming I can type correctly) sometime today, 9
Jan 2003.

cheers,
   jeff