Re: Myth of loose coupling

Yes, I think the fact that a human plays a role is a critical part.
 That is why the process of labeling for a machine is more difficult.
 For simple cases we can probably just agree on associating meaning to
URI labels but as it gets more complicated we will need to relate these
meanings using something like OWL.

David