RE: Myth of loose coupling

This is an interesting point! People can indeed adapt and this helps but
this can not be the only reason why the web is more adaptable. For
example, you can compare what it takes to change a traditional client
server app with the equivalent web app (there are users at both ends of
the applications).

By the way, have you every tried to look for a phone number on the
amazon site? Last I check, Amazon do not publishes any phone number :-)

Edwin