RE: Issue 5 and "webarch"

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:15:14 -0800
To: "'Ugo Corda'" <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>, "'Newcomer, Eric'" <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com>, "'Champion, Mike'" <Mike.Champion@softwareag-usa.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
I think actually there's two separate points:
1) a namespace name identifies a virtual space that contains 0 or more
names.  The data type for the namespace name is of type URI.
2) Dereferencing a namespace name URI may return a certain type of document.

Point #1 is spelled out in the namespace spec.  Point #2 is being addressed
by the TAG.

Cheers,
Dave