Re: A Priori Information (Was Snapshot of Web Services Glossary )

Roger,

I believe 'a priori' and 'non a priori' are terms from the domain of agents
and semantic web. 'Non a priori' means 'without prior knowledge' and is used
to describe the property of an SW agent that can 'understand' what any
deployed and ontologically described service does/means and how to invoke
it, at runtime. In the context of AR023.7.1, this nuance is lost and so I
would recommend making the word change in 23.7.1 to 'prior' and not
bothering with the glossary.

Mike Mahan, Nokia