RE: Visibility (was Re: Introducing the Service Oriented Architec tural style, and it's constraints and properties.

Imagine that an intermediary that has to deal with multiple protocols.  So
it has to be configured with understanding multi-protocols.  In the same way
there are "HTTP Routers" that understand 1 protocol, "SOAP Routers"
understand many protocols that SOAP is layered upon.

Cheers,
Dave