RE: Transport-specific SOAP semantics - was Re: Visibility

Isn't that what Chris Ferris' "Definition #1" does?

-----Original Message-----
From: Champion, Mike [mailto:Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 8:12 AM
To: 'www-ws-arch@w3.org '
Subject: RE: Transport-specific SOAP semantics - was Re: Visibility

Could you elaborate?  Maybe you mean that the definition of synch/asynch
should be independent of the protocol?

I think that would help (I'm warming to the synch/asynch topic at long
last!).    Perhaps if we defined synch/asynch at the level of MEPs
rather
than protocol-level messages (not to mention implementation details such
as
"blocking") we might get some agreement.