RE: Visibility (was Re: Introducing the Service Oriented Architec tural style, and it's constraints and properties.

Visibility may or may not be improved.  For single protocols, visibility is
improved with use of GET, PUT, DELETE - not POST as Chris Ferris explained.
But for multi-protocol, visibility may be improved by other means.

Cheers,
dave