RE: Snapshot of Web Services Glossary

I just noticed that, interestingly enough, the request-acknowledgement sequence in a reliable messaging context can also lend itself to synchronous or asynchronous interactions, even within the same type of transport binding. Please take a look at WS-Reliability section 5, "HTTP binding", and the diagrams for the various synchronous and asynchronous sequences.

Ugo