RE: Snapshot of Web Services Glossary

David,

I certainly this a while ago and concluded that it didn't help much.
What does "A sender sends a message asynchronously to a receiver
expecting some response at a later time" mean.
Doesn't really define asynchronous does it!
Waiting for "some reponse at a later point in time" is true for all
request/response interactions.

Martin.