Re: Slightly updated diagram

From: Mahan Michael (NRC/Boston) <michael.mahan@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:44:55 -0500
To: ext Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>, Francis McCabe <fgm@fla.fujitsu.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

I like both this diagram and Jean-Jacques' UML class diagram. There is a lot
in common and these should be consolidated. I believe an ERD is more
appropriate, so I would like to see some concepts in the class diagram
migrate to the ERD. Specifically the MEP entity and possibly the
Choreography entity.

To make the update ERD less busy I would recommend removing the 'has'
relationships between Service and the Interface and Semantics boxes. Those
relationships are redundant given that Interface and Semantics are referred
by the Description entity. I agree with the comment about Location and think
that it is on a peer level with Interface and Semantics.

Mike