Re: Resource definition

James M Snell wrote:
> The *act* of flipping the switch is *not* a resource.  The *protocol* that
> defines how to flip the switch *is* a resource.

I this one just goes round and round. If you wanted to name such an
act (say in an ontology or for a logic) and did so using a URI, then
its a resource. Mark Baker points out that maybe naming that action
doesn't buy you much, but it could buy someone something (say in an
ontology or for a logic), so i ddi see any reason to disallow the
possibility.

Bill de hÓra