RE: Issues, trout ponds and other dangerous regions

I agree completely.  And the way that I think this should go is as follows:

1. The W3C TAG should darned well write up what a resource is from a web
architecture perspective.
2. The WS-Arch group ought to relate a service to a resource *somehow*
3. Both groups get feedback on their definitions.

I don't think it makes a great deal of sense for the ws-arch group to worry
about defining what a resource is, that ought to be part of the TAG's job.
Maybe ws-arch should make a comment on the Web arch document saying "hey,
we're trying to figure out how services relate to resources, and you guys
need to provide a definition."

Cheers,
Dave