Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [wss] TC for Policy in support of WSS and other activities]]

From: ronald monzillo <ronald.monzillo@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:15:47 -0500
To: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
CC: Public W/S Arch <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

The meeting on Friday will take a top-down, or RFP approach.
Its purpose will be to characterise the need for solutions
especially by capturing use cases and scenarios independent
of specific syntaxes for policy languages, frameworks, or
attachment schemas.

I view the meetings as complimentary because we will be
increasing the recogition of the need for and demand for
solutions such as those being advocated in Redmond.