Re: SOAP message infoset

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624

Mark Jones wrote on 02/14/2003 03:15:22 PM:

<snip/>

> Even if the XMLP group does not endorse this model for integration
> into its SOAP 1.2 work, it seems like the ideas are worth considering
> from an architectural point of view and of possible relevance to
> follow-on work in SOAP.

Hmmm... I'm not so certain I'd agree. I think that Noah's post[1] on this
subject should have been referenced as well. I don't thinks we should
consider going in a direction that is counter to that of a sister WG. I
think
it sets a dangerous precedent.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2003Jan/0059.html