From: Duane Nickull [mailto:duane@xmlglobal.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:51 PM
To: Burdett, David
Cc: 'Champion, Mike'; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Re: Layers in the WSA (was RE: [Fwd: UN/CEFACT TMG Releases
e-Bus ines s Architecture Technical Specification for Public Review])

David et al:

I don't know if this would match the convention of our WSA document, but
it may be an idea to have the section in the doc describe the
functionality of the component, its' interfaces and formal functional
constraints, then add a small non-normative section that may discuss any
specifications or technologies that could  be investigated for use as
that component.

The downside is that this may age the WSA doc if those specs change.

Duane