RE: Layers in the WSA (was RE: [Fwd: UN/CEFACT TMG Releases e-Bus ines s Architecture Technical Specification for Public Review])

From: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:53:01 -0800
To: "Duane Nickull" <duane@xmlglobal.com>, "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

> Doesn't WSCI provide the framework for determining message content?  I

It let's you look at portions of the message as named properties, so you
could ask questions about the purchase order number or the total price of
the order, even though different messages may encode that information in
different parts or using different schemas (don't you just love XPath?).

This doesn't solve all the problems, but it does give a good framework from
which we can build additional things and it abstract the information
(property name/type) from the way in which it is contained in the message.

arkin