FW: Merge of WS-Arch Glossary with ebXML Glossary

The following note was sent prior to another note that has already hit
the public email group.  It contained, however, an attachment that is
over 400 Kby.  Is this not possible or very rude?  Is there something
else I can do with this?  [WATCH OUT!!!  Don't say it! ...]