RE: Section 3.7 Web service management

From: Husband, Yin-Leng <yin-leng.husband@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:47:29 +1100
To: "Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)" <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Roger,
I've modified it to include reporting (as a broader term) to cover
tracking.
As you pointed out in the EDI text, I agree with you that the EDI-like
tracking facilities are more in the choreography and transaction domains
and therefore not at the same architectural level as that of tracking
(or reporting) of basic service messages with which the Management model
is concerned.

Yin Leng