From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)
Sent: Friday, 19 December 2003 8:07 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: FW: Section 3.7 Web service management

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-ws-arch-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 2:20 PM
To: Husband, Yin-Leng; w3c-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Section 3.7 Web service management
Is there any chance that this could be modified to indicate the
possibility of handling tracking capabilities like those described in
the EDI stakeholder's section?  You will note that this verbiage
explicitly mentions the possibility of providing these capabilities in
analogy with, or as part of, management services.

<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch-re
view2.html>
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch-rev
iew2.html#edi