RE: FW: EDI and Security Text

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:56:15 -0600
To: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I meant along the lines that the Management people are developing, not a
REST-like interface.  I sort of interpreted some comments David Booth
made to be along these (REST) lines, although Mike says I was probably
reading too much into them, and posted a "Well, maybe" response that I
don't expect you to agree with very much.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Dec/0068.html