RE: Friendly amendment #2c [Re: Straw poll on

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:11:28 -0500
To: Kooner <pskooner@ntlworld.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
I'm not sure what you're quoting about "inefficient utilization of the
bandwidth".  Did we ever say that in a working draft?  (Shudder!)  Or are
you quoting from a message thread from last March?  In any event, it would
be best to find what we say in the most recent editors' draft (see the link
off the public web page) and raise objections to that.