RE: Format of Annotated List of Specs Related to Web Services

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:32:04 -0600
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
I have noticed that the W3C archiving mechanism puts <pre> ... </pre>
around the body of messages, which overrides the line-wrap parameter in
the email itself.  This means that if you get the annotated list from
the mail archive URL the lines will be VERY long, which is irritating.
I don't know anything that can be done about this.  I suppose that the
end user can cut and paste the whole body into some text editor that
will wrap the lines in a more friendly way, but ...