RE: Intermediaries

Roger,

I would not go for the deep philosophical meaning in all this. We just have to acknowledge that specs have always some underspecified areas. Maybe when WS-I decides to tackle intermediaries in a Basic Profile (right now they are just "extension points"), it will pick a particular interpretation of this subject and run with it.

In my view, computer technologies are not the right place to look when you want to satisfy your philosophical interests ;-).

Ugo