Re: Intermediaries text for stakeholders section

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 08:35:23AM -0800, Ugo Corda wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> Thank you for your feedback, I'll integrate it into the text.

Great, thanks!

> Regarding the comparison of intermediary models, which aspects of SOAP intermediaries would you like to point out as an example of what makes it a richer model than previous ones?

There are some little things, but primarily I was thinking about;

- mandatory extensions (mustUnderstand)
- versioning (envelope namespace)
- header block targetting/scoping (role/relay)

And, of course, the rigorously defined processing model which binds them
all.

Mark.