AT&T withdrawal from WSAWG

From: Mark Jones <jones@research.att.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:42:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

WSAWG Colleagues,

I regret to announce that AT&T is terminating its participation in Web
services standards groups, including the W3C Web Services Architecture
working group, and I'll be leaving AT&T as well.  It has been great working
with you all since the inception of this group.  We've accomplished a
lot.

I wish you well as you move this work forward.

Mark Jones

AT&T Labs -- Strategic Standards Division
Shannon Laboratory
Room 2A02
180 Park Ave.
Florham Park, NJ  07932-0971