Re: Regrets

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:50:25 -0500
To: mario@jeckle.de
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org, www-ws-arch-request@w3.org

Hi Mario,

      My understanding is that there is no call today. We are in abeyance
until the end of August, no?

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect
daniel_austin@grainger.com
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus

                      "Mario Jeckle"
                      <mario@jeckle.de>        To:       www-ws-arch@w3.org
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      www-ws-arch-reque        Subject:  Regrets
                      st@w3.org

                      08/14/2003 02:45
                      PM