Re: Definition for a Web Service

From: Anne Thomas Manes <anne@manes.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:22:58 -0400
To: "Geoff Arnold" <Geoff.Arnold@Sun.COM>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Hmmm.... A service may have multiple WSDL files. I suppose the WSDL file
that defines the <wsdl:service> is the definitive definition of the service,
but I'm not sure that the definition of a thing is the same as the name of
the thing. The WSDL URL identifies the WSDL file. I contend that a WSDL file
is a different resouce from the thing it defines.