RE: Issue: Synch/Asynch Web services

From: ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1) <zulah_eckert@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:30:49 -0400
To: "'Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)'" <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: www-wsa-comments@w3.org
Hi Roger,
   Access to past performance metrics, etc. will be dealt with with logging.
I'm not sure how this relates to asynchronous messaging - can you clarify
the question below.
>  -Could/should a management interface expose information to potential
users of a WS about past performance metrics and/or expectations of
>  relevance to the issue of s/sa usage?  (e.g. expected/observed response
The major application of asynchronous messaging is for events that are sent
between a resource and a manager.