RE: Issue: Synch/Asynch Web services

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:48:47 -0500
To: "Geoff Arnold" <Geoff.Arnold@Sun.COM>
cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I think that I am assuming that the concepts are initially understood in
the context of MEP's (or perhaps "messaging"), and I am, as you say,
splish-splashing in a slightly different pool.  That is, given an
understanding of s and a/s messaging, can one THEN characterize Web
services themselves as being intended for one, the other or both?  You
may say that it would be nice to understand the first one first, and I
would agree.