Re: Draft of the Web Services Glossary (reliable messaging)

This draft is much improved.

> Of these, first and second are considered to be part of reliable messaging, the last is partly addressed by Web service choreography.

I'm not sure the second is part of RM. RM implies end to end integrity
of the data at the transport layer. However, IMO data validation wrt XML
syntax or schema is an application-level function.

> Message reliability is most often achieved via an acknoweldgement infrastructure, which is a set of rules defining how the parties to a message should communicate with each other concerning the receipt of that message and its validity.

Reliability also usually imples an infrastructure for identifying
messages, both to support duplicate detection, and also to enable
correlation of messages sent and received asychronously.

--Jon