RE: There is no spoon Neo

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:00:26 -0700
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

I never liked the current definition of "service" in WSDL because it can aggregate a bunch of ports that use different portTypes/interfaces and does not correspond to what in my mind a Web service looks like: a well defined interface with possibly multiple different bindings.

So I support your proposal.

Ugo