From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) [mailto:RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 6:30 AM
To: Christopher B Ferris; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Stranger in a Strange Land

Good points.  However, to some extent I don't "get it".  If you have the
time and inclination, could you explain the first paragraph in more detail?
I don't understand some of those phrases -- or at least how they apply here.
And, I guess if I don't understand and assuming that I'm not all that
atypical, perhaps a fuller explanation could be usefully harvested.