RE: To be a Web service, or not to be a Web service ...

This was sent last night, before my "contraints" post this morning.  Don't
know why it took 10 hours to show up!  Anyway, in light of my list of 5
constraints on what a "web service" is, it's a bit hard to justify calling
5) above a "Web service", but somehow it "smells" like a Web service to me.
I would much appreciate other thoughts on this ...