RE: Is This a Web Service?

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:38:54 -0500
To: "Jim Webber" <jim.webber@arjuna.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org, www-ws-arch-request@w3.org

I would be a lot happier about requiring SOAP than WSDL because that
would include ebXML, and I would be extremely unhappy if we put that
outside the entire WS fence.  I still think my simple example is a Web
service, but would be willing to join a consensus that it is not.  I
don't think it's a real big deal either way.