RE: The stack diagram (was RE: Discussion topic for tomorrow's ca ll)

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:12:17 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I don't want to stock the trout pond, but I've thrown together a diagram
that I think captures the features I like from both Dave Orchard's (?)
3stack diagram and Mario's.  I can certainly live with Mario's, but I like
the idea of having the messaging and description stuff side by side so that
it doesn't look like description is layered on top of messaging.

I attach the original PPT file so that people can tweak this as they wish.