Re: WSDL, app protocols, URI schemes

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 03:54:10PM -0700, David Orchard wrote:
> Architectures are all about the requirements and optimizations one wants to
> meet.  And one architecture doesn't fit all sizes.

Of course.  But many architectural styles are complete, in that
anything can be accomplished with them (with or without humans).
REST is complete.

Anyhow, talk is cheap.  Show me a problem that Web services claim to
solve that the Web doesn't have a solution for.  I'll give you C$100 for
each one you find, if you buy me a beer for each one you suggest that I
show does have a solution on the Web (i.e. respecting all of REST's
constraints).

Deal?