RE: Label for Top Node of "triangle diagram"

When adding p2p into the triangle, it overloaded the
diagram because there was now more than one logical
UC/Scenario.  Hence we yanked it into its own diagram.
So I think that UC/Scenario is another property of the
view, like roles, actions, and artifacts.

Mike