RE: Label for Top Node of "triangle diagram"

From: Dave Hollander <dmh@contivo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:59:40 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I still have faith in the role based triangle.

I think much of the discussion should help
1) the editors know what assumptions readers may make
	when seeing it. They must describe how roles
	describe something and what roles are and are not.

2) help us clearify some of the assumptions and fuzzy
	thinking.

For example, it seems to me we have three similar things:
 * Roles
	the responsibilities of a class of things
 * Activities/Methods/Behavior (I don't know which verb is best)
	what an instance of a role does
 * Artifacts
	what is passed between instances of roles

Each of these seem to be at a similar logical level.

Dave