RE: Words for the Triangles

Yes, I think this was identified about the description stack before...
we are missing a layer for 'busines description' and taxonomy

Some of this info may be part of service instance specific properties
described by policy,

But the data we wrap wsdl with to publish in UDDI needs to be captured in a
UDDI agnostic way
since it is a general requirement.

Heather Kreger
Web Services Lead Architect
STSM, SWG Emerging Technology
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

<michael.mahan@nokia.com> on 09/26/2002 03:28:04 PM