From: Sedukhin, Igor [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 1:04 PM
To: Heather Kreger; Eckert, Zulah Karen; Willits, Jim; Colleen Evans; Husband, Yin-Leng; Sandeep Kumar; Mark Potts; Prasad Yendluri
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: [MTF] Updated WS Management Architecture concepts

I have updated the document I sent earlier with an informal use case diagram and text. It provides place for for things like Management Protocol, Interfaces, etc.

<<WS Management Architecture Concept.doc>>

PS. I'm cross-posting to the WS-Arch list. May be some of the basic concept UML diagrams could be used in the architecture document that the outer group is working on.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)