RE: WSA diffs from REST

Geoff,

I, and others, share your concern about what an architecture is/isn't [1].
It's really too bad that we don't have an agreed upon definition of
architecture.   The possibility of even more discussion about what we should
discuss terrifies me, and I get to deal with it in 2 w3c groups :-(  I don't
want to think about the possibility of the TAG and ws-arch having different
definitions of architecture either.  Though we've certainly danced around
the topic.

Cheers,
Dave

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Sep/0000.html